"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is older he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
Cornerstone Early Education Center (CEEC) strives to provide the community with a Christ-centered, high-quality weekday early education center as an outreach ministry of Cornerstone Fellowship in Mililani Mauka. CEEC is an accreditated preschool with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
We believe each child is uniquely and wonderfully made and has an individual style of learning! Our qualified Weekday Early Childhood Educational Staff uses the A Beka Curriculum to plan and to provide developmentally appropriate activities to enhance the child’s whole development.
Monthly Thematic Study Units
Monthly Excursions (by walks or bus)
School Readiness Skill Building (such as: Pre-Math, Pre-Reading, and Pre-Writing)
Science, Art, Music and Movement Activities
A Variety of Outdoor Activities
CEEC’s philosophy incorporates five facets to aid in the establishment of the weekday early education center and to serve as a guide for its operations. These five facets are:
1. A Christ-Centered Program Christian teachings and principles as provided by God in His Word, The Holy Bible, guide CEEC. All activities and staff actions will be based on Christian values. The teachings of Jesus Christ will be taught.
2. Education The children in CEEC will be provided quality early childhood education that focuses on the nurturing preparation for future learning. CEEC’s program firmly sets the pace that young children learn best through opportunities of Hands-On Activity, Experimentation, and Play. CEEC uses the A Beka Curriculum and supplemental activities for its Weekday Early Childhood Education program.
3. Child Development CEEC provides a learning environment that assists the development of the children’s physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual growth. We strive to consider the whole development of each child.
4. Environment CEEC strives to provide a safe and healthy environment. We seek to ensure the physical safety and well being of all our students. We understand the importance of a nurturing and encouraging environment in which the child can learn and grow.
5. Ministry CEEC also ministers to the needs of the entire preschool family…students, students’ families, and CEEC staff. We encourage our CEEC families to follow Christ in their daily lives. We embrace the body of Christ and strive to be a place of solace and refuge. We uphold and support families by providing a quality program and learning activities that support Christian ideals. We will respect each person’s views by providing an environment safe for sharing praises and concerns.